Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday post. Group members must read!

Good morning fellow survivalists! Sadly I can not meet up with you guys because I have an 11:00 dentist appt. for my braces.:( anyway today I am not posting any zombie related things today but i would ask that all team members post a more longer detailed list of what they want to bring. I expect it on there by the tme i get home which should be around 2ish. I understand if you cannot do it because of no internet connection or you just werent online. I will also post my list but that will not be for right now. Probably later on today. Thank you and have a nice day:).

2 comments:

  1. I have been interested in zombies for years. I have read i believe 3 zombie survival guides. I play airsoft, which gives me training in group and squad situations. I have fired live guns on firing ranges, which gives me training in weapons. I constantly observe my surroundings, and I'm very alert of sounds in any unfamiliar enviroment. I know what to do in most crisis situations, and can stay very calm under pressure. I do parkour, as a rookie, but I still understand how to get around obstacles quickly and effiecently. I also know exactly how to react in a zombie situation, I have a meeting point, and anentire plan for where I would go for supplies, where I would take cover, make a house, and get weapons. If you want to know anything else, just ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really good learning skills so even if I'm not capable of doing stuff like firing a weapon before I surely will learn that in a few seconds if I have to to stay alive and I play call of duty black ops zombie mode online Almost everyday with my friends and some other people I don't know and I work good with anyone and I have no fear in killing a zombie in any way I have to.I might even be able to make weapons out of stuff that we might find if we ran out of equipments because I even created a cool rolling machine out of a broken chair and a few wheels so that stuff I think will be very helpful for the group.

    ReplyDelete